Critical Role liveblog: episode 14
Sep. 29th, 2018 10:16 pm“THIS is the acid” *chugs*
WHAT A POWER MOVE, son I am impress
#
Maybe it’s because my dnd character is also an Extremely Suspicious Bastard, but I’m with Molly and Taliesin on this one: WHY ARE WE HAVING THESE CONVERSATIONS IN A MAFIA HIDEOUT.
#
“You’ve got a nice face”
“She’s got a nice face?!”
“Look at her, she’s got a nice face”
Beauregard the disaster lesbian strikes again. Good complimenting, Beau. You definitely pulled that off.
#
YESSSSS MOLLY’S BACK STORY
#
Caleb: hey why don’t you buy these things for Beau? She’d like that.
Yasha: but WHY
It’s official. THEY’RE BOTH DISASTERS and I am LIVING
#
Caleb continues to be A Mood:
Beau: Why are you being so weird about this?
Caleb: I’m just weird in general.
#
EPISODE 14 DONE. One day I will catch up with the live episodes. Eventually.

WHAT A POWER MOVE, son I am impress
#
Maybe it’s because my dnd character is also an Extremely Suspicious Bastard, but I’m with Molly and Taliesin on this one: WHY ARE WE HAVING THESE CONVERSATIONS IN A MAFIA HIDEOUT.
#
“You’ve got a nice face”
“She’s got a nice face?!”
“Look at her, she’s got a nice face”
Beauregard the disaster lesbian strikes again. Good complimenting, Beau. You definitely pulled that off.
#
YESSSSS MOLLY’S BACK STORY
#
Caleb: hey why don’t you buy these things for Beau? She’d like that.
Yasha: but WHY
It’s official. THEY’RE BOTH DISASTERS and I am LIVING
#
Caleb continues to be A Mood:
Beau: Why are you being so weird about this?
Caleb: I’m just weird in general.
#
EPISODE 14 DONE. One day I will catch up with the live episodes. Eventually.

The CR Liveblogs by episode: 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34